Here’s the plan for this week in Volleyball! The Hawks will be raising money and awareness for and about Breast Cancer for the month of October starting this Monday with our home game against Memorial. Please tell family and friends to come and join the cause! All Donations will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Concession will be open on Monday with Pizza, Drinks and Snacks and the proceeds from the 50/50 raffle will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
The Schedule this week:
- Monday September 30th:
- Dig Pink Night #1
- JV and Varsity vs. Memorial at 5:00PM and 6:00PM Respectively
- Freshmen in attendence for Dig Pink
- Yoga Day – All Teams 4:30pm
- Practices at usual times
- Wednesday Triple Header
- Freshmen Away Vs. Timberlane 3:30PM (Bus 2:30)
- JV Away vs. Timberlane 5:15PM (Bus 3:30)
- Varsity Away vs. Timberlane 6:30PM (Bus 3:30)
- JV and Varsity Practice at 3:00PM
- Freshmen at away at Winnacunnet 4:30PM (Bus 3:15)
- Boosters Meeting at 6:00PM
- Freshmen Practice at 2:45 pm
- JV & Varsity away at Concord 4:00 and 5:15pm respectively (Bus 2:20)
Have a Great Week!
You must be logged in to post a comment.